[ExI] Covid Vaccines

Darin Sunley dsunley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 21:58:10 UTC 2021

The risk is significantly less low. We have no idea just how much less low
it is, but we do know this with absolute certainty: there is not a single
figure in the media, government, or academia who will not lie their face
off about the actual risk rate, and sleep well that night.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 3:43 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <