[ExI] Covid Vaccines

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Oct 7 21:41:46 UTC 2021

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
…

>…Now it comes down to how long we believe the vaccination confers protection.  I was led to believe it was 2 to 5 years.  But later reports suggest we still don’t know that.  Israel was a heavy early vaccinator  It changes the risk/benefit ratio of the conferred immunity is significantly shorter than we thought.  This Israeli data might suggest the immunity from the vaccine might be short-lived, which really does impact the risk/benefit ratio:

My apologies for grinding this subject into absurdity, but eh… that’s what I do best.

The Israeli data seems to suggest that the immunity from the vaccine doesn’t last long or the virus easily mutates around it, so the Israelis caught a related corona virus.

I had assumed immunity for about 2 to 5 years, but if we learn that the immunity lasts only 2 to 5 months, that would explain the Israeli experience.  If we learn that the vaccine really protects for only 2 to 5 weeks, then it changes the dynamic entirely.

We now suspect that if a medic’s error puts the vaccine into a vein, there is resulting heart damage.  The risk is low of course.  But if we find out it works for only 2 to 5 weeks, it is not at all clear that the vaccine is safer than not-vaccine.

Thoughts please?