[ExI] from quora - laugh of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 18:02:43 UTC 2021

Can you not see that most people would just scratch their heads at your
answer?  I gave mine a scratch or two.

Anger doesn't, or shouldn't, come into it.  "I am straight and so I am not
interested. "   If persistently pestered, go to the boss and report him
after warning him that that is what you will do.

The brogue idea is pretty far out but I would have let your answer stand.
I have gotten a few warnings, mostly when I give a full and complete answer
but it's only a sentence long.

Loved the polar bear.

bill w

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 10:35 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <