[ExI] question not being asked in Alec Baldwin shooting

Bill Hibbard hibbard at wisc.edu
Sun Oct 24 17:14:19 UTC 2021

Spike wrote:
> Every time I went into a periodic security interview I
> would tell everything: I don’t know all these people or
> where they are from, some might be schizophrenic or
> criminals or even commies. I was open and up front, they
> never pulled my clearance for being friends with you.

I can relate. In 1971 I needed a secret clearance and told
them, "On two occasions I have had roommates who were
convicted of attempting to firebomb military buildings."
The lady said, "Oh my," but I got my clearance anyways.
Since my job was technical a question might be how did I
come to live with guys who were such putzes that they
couldn't successfully firebomb a building.