[ExI] Running up against energy limits

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:25:11 UTC 2021

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 5:33 AM BillK via extropy-chat <

> There is a very long article just out that claims that the Afghanistan
> disaster was fundamentally about the USA hitting resource limits.

I've been watching the Netflix docuseries Turning Point. We had
Afghanistan under control until we decided to focus on Iraq.

Our primary bottleneck is competent leadership. The last thing we need to
do is give them more capabilities by addressing resource limits.

The whole idea of a war on terror is ridiculous and was doomed from the
start.

-Dave