[ExI] Running up against energy limits

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 16:00:26 UTC 2021

I loved Spike's idea of how America should have trained all able bodied
adults there to be part of a well-armed citizen's militia. The Taliban
would be contending with their worst nightmare right now! john

The trouble with this idea is that Afghanistan is like Vietnam in the 60s -
the Taliban has all sorts of friends and relatives outside of it, just like
South Vietnam had Northern Vietnam sympathizers all over the place.  So you
would have, in effect, two militias:  one with and one against the
Taliban.   bill w

John

On Sun, Sep 12, 2021 at 12:56 AM John Grigg via extropy-chat <