[ExI] New Bioscience Company Raises $15 Million to Revive Woolly Mammoth

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 19:55:46 UTC 2021

Attempting to buy a loaf of bread in France, a guy attempted to put the
word into French.  So he said "One loaf of bread with no 'preservatif'".
All the staff started laughing.  In French a condom is called a
'preservatif'.  What we call a preservative is called a 'conservatif' in
French.  bill w

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 1:16 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <