[ExI] now they ask

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 06:59:54 UTC 2022

On Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 11:16 PM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> Rafal you are a doctor.  You kept coming to the hospital day after day,
> before there was a vaccine, when you knew damn well you were risking your
> own butt

### Risking? Nah, you are giving me too much credit. The risk was tiny and
I knew it so of course I went to work, 359 days in 2020. Now the risk for a
person like me is even lower, not worth mentioning. Plus, Wuhan virus being
now an endemic disease, almost everybody will eventually get infected, so
your total death risk attributable to the virus that you accumulate over
your lifetime is almost constant (some caveats apply), regardless of what
you do (unless you engage in extreme lifelong isolation from the society).

Rafal