[ExI] now they ask

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 03:47:14 UTC 2022

On Tue, Apr 5, 2022 at 10:28 AM <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:

> [...]

### I agree, your death risk actually goes way up when isolated at home,
compared to normal activity, due to various factors (social deprivation,
diminished sun exposure, lack of exercise, diminished access to medical
care), unless there is an actual dangerous epidemic (e.g. smallpox) going
on. Covid, even the alpha variant, is much less dangerous than isolation,
except for the very sick unvaccinated elderly, which is why the lockdowns
were such an evil, immoral and stupid thing.

BTW, why did they get tested? I think there is no good reason for Covid
testing, except in some special situations.

Rafal