[ExI] addiction

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:39:47 UTC 2022

I only asked one thing:  define willpower such that it is not a circular
concept.  Every science demands concepts that can be measured objectively
and so far, no one has offered a way to measure willpower that is objective
and scientific. That's all. I am not sure what you think I am wrong about.
I think I am being more scientific on this issue than any of you. Did you
notice that Henry did not respond to my invitation to define the term
noncircularly, to invent a word.  And he wrote a dissertation on it.  ???
What's up with that?  Maybe he realized that it WAS circular.

I simplified hunger starting and stopping for Adrian.  Did not attempt to
write a book on it.    bill w

On Fri, Apr 8, 2022 at 1:30 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <