[ExI] Free Zoom Futurist Conference April 23-34, 2022

Adam A. Ford tech101 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:42:51 UTC 2022

Thankyou Bill!
Just a reminder that the Stepping Into the Future conference is happening
this weekend.
There have been some updates to the agenda and speaker list - i.e Tom
Everitt (Deep Mind) will be speaking on 'Causal Incentives and Safe AGI'

Kind regards,

Adam A. Ford
AU Mobile +61 421 979977

Chair - Science, Technology & the Future <http://scifuture.org> - (Meetup
<http://www.meetup.com/Science-Technology-and-the-Future> / Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScienceTechnologyFuture> / YouTube
Instagram <http://isntagram.com/scifuture> / Twitter
<https://twitter.com/adam_ford>)

"A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move
toward higher levels." - Albert Einstein,  May 1946)

On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 at 02:45, BillK via extropy-chat <