[ExI] disinfecting sunlight

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 02:44:10 UTC 2022

I tried Twitter years ago and couldn't understand what felt to me like
yelling into a hurricane, so still don't understand...

But what if this is just how whales swim in an ocean of money-as-influence?

Posturing a bank account of $45b to drive speculators wild, then fail to
complete the deal because reasons... make more money on the artificial up
and the resettle down.

Or is Twitter actually a profitable production with a short-term ROI?
Where does a $45b valuation come from?

Can someone explain how money even works at this level,  either generally
or in this specific instance?