[ExI] bee having fun

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 13:52:57 UTC 2022

My legal team has disputed the use of 'right' to refer to using the
internet, or for that matter, highways.

Oh I wanted to fly a plane so badly.  Two problems:  deaf in one ear and
too tall (though not too tall now I think).

Yes, I know about DARPA. Even me.  I recently read that many countries are
trying to imitate it.

And Good Morning to you!  We are having beautiful days here - a dry spell
after much rain.  How are you on gardening?  Flowers and such?  love  from
roz and bill

On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 7:31 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <