[ExI] chinese fires, was:RE: book review

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Dec 1 01:11:22 UTC 2022

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
…

>…The FBI falsified evidence.  They caught the guy.  Did almost nothing to
him.  Now… the FBI falsifies evidence.  spike

I have never been so wrong in a prediction than I was when they convicted
Kevin Clinesmith of the FBI.  I figured they would give him ten at Rikers,
then after 9 years 11 months of solitary, he would be so despondent over his
eminent release that he would commit suicide while the guards were asleep
and the cameras were mysteriously malfunctioning.

My reasoning is that the FBI would need to fry him to a crispy crunch in
order to maintain a shred of credibility.  They did almost nothing to him.
Well, so much for FBI credibility.