[ExI] commies vs marxists was: RE: chinese fires, was:RE: book review

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:42:18 UTC 2022

Again, communism doesn't require a government (anarcho-communism) and the
governments you call communist are actually authoritarian capitalist
(Russia, China).  Idk why you are ignoring this point, it reminds me of the
way John argues.

You don't believe calling yourself a woman makes you a woman so why would
you believe that China calling itself communist makes it communist?
Everyone can see that it is not remotely communist anymore.

Honestly I'm starting to think that it could ONLY work in an anarchist
system.  The government is just the biggest corporation in a state and any
co-ownership they have of the means of production is effectively taking it
away from the workers.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2022, 10:00 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <