[ExI] Twitter and free speech

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:27:24 UTC 2022

OK - so have a warning "Here there be dragons."  For the banned/censored
stuff people really want to read.

Peyton Place - just titillating - not a good book.  I did read it and was
not titillated.  Maybe the worst book that everyone read.  Catcher was, I
think, an experimental book - sort of a stream of consciousness book.  It
succeeded spectacularly but is not a good book.  bill w

On Sat, Dec 3, 2022 at 9:32 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <