[ExI] pay to not play

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Dec 4 21:34:14 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of sjatkins via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] pay to not play

>…Why would anyone have the right to pay to remove a post on Twitter or any
large reach social media platform?....-samantha

Samantha, it is good to have old friends, specifically friends from the
long time agos, for they can answer questions you might have in a moment of
introspection.

You were an active poster in 1990s and thru somewhere around… 2005?  In
those years, you remember what you wrote about.  In all that there was a
thread that remains burned into my memory like a crystal vision, something
you posted about, something I thought was a bit extreme but you were right
on the money with it.  I think of that thread often, for I was dead wrong, a
lot of us were.  But you were right.

So… knowing that you had a big impact on me with that thread, have you a
good guess what that thread was about and what you said?