[ExI] pay to not play

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:17:55 UTC 2022

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 8:59 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> *…*> *On Behalf Of *Dave S via extropy-chat
> *Subject:* Re: [ExI] pay to not play
>

> On Sunday, December 4th, 2022 at 4:14 PM, spike jones via extropy-chat <
>

> >>… We know that Hunter was not doing drugs, in accordance with his own
> legal testimony.
>

> >…Who published his 4473? They're not public information…
>
> We don’t know.  Might be the same people who published photos of documents
> seized in the Mara Lago raid.
>
> >…Given the number of marijuana users in the country, it's safe to say
> that a lot of people have committed that felony, too. As a libertarian, I
> don't think it's the government's business…
>
> In principle I agree.  Of course that now nullifies federal government
> control of firearm sale, but in light of what is going down in China and
> Iran right now, one can reasonably argue that firearms are a most prudent
> purchase.

Interesting, is this the birth of a new political ideology?  Something like
"Libertarian*

*Unless the government is acting against people I don't like"

Interesting idea!  I wouldn't have thought you were a fan of the ATF but
hey we're all full of surprises