[ExI] pay to not play

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Dec 5 17:43:07 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Dave S via extropy-chat
…

>…What nullifies federal government control of firearm sales?

The standing continuous demonstration that one can lie on their F4473 and the FBI can know, yet do nothing about it.

Then if someone does and the FBI reacts, the obvious question: Are there two different sets of law?

And the next obvious question: Was the FBI aware of the most famous F4473 in history?  Who was aware?  When were they aware?

>>… Without that documentation, the video is either child pornography or the legal equivalent of that.

>…Considering that the laptop was not in his custody for some time, proving that Hunter Biden put them there could be difficult. With good lawyers--which I'm sure he'd have--this wouldn't be a slam dunk.

It would be except for two things: the computer repairman thought of that and made sure copies of that disk were in the custody of others.  The other is that the subject made a video of himself with a harlot struggling to explain how (words fail me (as they so seldom do (but they failed him too at that moment))) these videos were that his three Russian friends stole.  Even that video itself falls under the category of illegal pornography because there was not enough cotton between the two of them to fill the top of an aspirin bottle.  If all that is on yet another laptop in the possession of the Russians, it is a pretty safe bet the Russians have the goods on this man, and possibly his father.

>>… Some days it is just no fun being a computer repairman.

>…C'mon... Murder? You've been watching too many bad movies or conspiracy theory web sites…

Ja or hearing what the computer repairman reports the FBI agent having said: Things don’t happen to those who don’t talk about these matters.

I would interpret that as a death threat, considering what was at stake.

>…Here you go with nullification, again. Are you seriously saying that if they don't prosecute every possible violation of a law, the law ceases to exist?

If they don’t prosecute that one, it deals a serious blow to the FBI’s credibility.  Reason: it is so visible, everybody knows about it, everybody will be watching to see if they pull the old “no reasonable prosecutor” line again.

>… Prosecutors have to decide which cases are winnable all of the time…

Ja and if prosecutors decide that one isn’t winnable, the system loses all credibility.  It becomes very clear that justice is for sale.

>>…Dave I don’t really see it as a problem on the part of the voters, but rather the elected government. But I do see a way out of this mess.

>…OK, so you don't think that the people who elect and re-elect, ad nauseam, bad elected officials are fundamentally responsible?  -Dave

Sure we are, but also consider our times, when our own FBI appears to be corrupt and working for a particular party.  How hard would it be for the FBI to rig an election?  I don’t mean merely improperly influencing social media and starting false conspiracy theories, I mean actual voter machine tampering, creating counterfeit mail-in ballots, all that.

Until we get rid of electronic voting machines and most mail-in ballots, we have lost trust in the election system as it is being run.  So we don’t know if we keep electing and re-electing the bad guys in the two mainstream parties.  We are told that is what is happening, but do you trust them?  Neither do I.