[ExI] pay to not play

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:58:17 UTC 2022

Spike honest question do you regularly watch fox news?

I suppose I just don't get why anyone cares that much about Biden's
crackhead son.  This whole thing is one out of a million examples of
corruption,  nepotism, etc.  I think crying foul about the ATF form shows a
lot of bias.  The ATF is shitty and I wouldn't wish them an iota more power
even if it was wielded against my political enemies.   Cutting off nose to
spite face

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 12:43 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <