[ExI] pay to not play

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:08:47 UTC 2022

The laptop scandal is not about the crackhead or his felonius ATF form.
It's about the fact that there is clear evidence that his father was
getting at least 10% of profits through the crackhead's pay to play scheme
with Ukraine, China, and possibly others.   The CFO of that firm has
publicly verified everything on the laptop in this regard as accurate and
is willing to testify under oath on it, but no one cares.

If you don't care about that level of corruption with a large amount of
prosecutable evidence behind it, so be it, but this is what the laptop
story is actually about.

In terms of the crackhead himself, there's also significant evidence he
molested his own niece, and that the laptop was riddled with CP (which some
also find of concern).   This is not as airtight a case without having
direct access to the laptop contents, so I'll stick with the corruption
angle.   Besides the horrific moral angle if true, I raise it as further
evidence that the entire investigation at the federal level has been
suppressed.

Regardless of your political affiliation or if you care about the
crackhead, there are a million red flags on the corruption angle, the
weaponization of Federal agencies on behalf of the crackhead and his
father, and the impact of knowingly suppressing it in terms of impacting
the election.  It's not ok for federal agencies to circumvent the 1st
amendment by getting private companies to suppress information and stifle
discussion.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 12:59 PM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <