[ExI] Got the jab?

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:42:52 UTC 2022

Not that anyone asked, but I'd also recommend against paxlovid as a Covid
treatment.   Beyond the fact it has some serious (as in potentially fatal)
drug interactions due to the metabolic pathway it hits, I believe the Covid
rebound rate is much much higher than the 5% official figure touted.
 Anecdotally, anyone I know who took it got rebound, as did pretty much any
public figure touting taking it.   I can't prove the rebound rate is higher
than 5% but as a gambling man, I would not bet on the side of paxlovid.