[ExI] commies vs marxists was: RE: chinese fires, was:RE: book review

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:35:53 UTC 2022

An optimistic scenario is that China will lose the war with Taiwan.  Also,
a realistic one.  They're going to get annihilated when they try.

Alao: for the love of God please stop imbibing news from whatever echo
chamber you're in or just go to /pol/ so you can at least get it
undigested.  It is at least interesting to see how things trickle down to
the mainstream, I suppose. Stick to engineering.

On a related note, didn't we make another list for politics as to
facilitate this one to discuss science and transhumanism instead of vapid
mass media punditripe?  This is as bad as John K Clark's Trump derangement,
albeit presented with an avuncular "aw shucks" façade.   But just as toxic
and just as irritating to listen to.  I'm also not a fan of a list admin
displaying political bias.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022, 12:58 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <