[ExI] All speech is sacred or why Warcraftification of real life is a solution to various ills

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Dec 10 20:27:40 UTC 2022

>...To an outside observer, bearing in mind the huge popularity of social media, that is a prime example of 'interfering in an election'.

BillK

BillK, thanks for that, my British friend.

Think about the consequences: now that unpleasant business about the 2020 election being {fill in your favorite description {you don't need one from me}} is with us forever.  Now we will never really get over that, because we can't ever know for sure if the FBI's actions flipped that election.

I often wonder what this all looks like from the outsider's POV.  I also wonder what it does to the USA's resolve if China grabs Taiwan.  Knowing the US is divided against itself, the Dear Leader might command his Dear Army to take action sooner rather than later.

Damn.