[ExI] what would any of us have done differently?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Dec 13 22:41:15 UTC 2022

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Brent Allsop via extropy-chat

>…heck even Stathis is now on the verge of admitting the popular consensus functionalists are wrong <https://canonizer.com/topic/88-Theories-of-Consciousness/18-Qualia-Emerge-from-Function> , right Stathis?... Brent

Brent I fear Stathis left us in a huff because I was rejoicing in what Elon Musk is doing now.  Well, I am rejoicing, and I understand why: I would be doing the same thing right now.  Musk is shining the bright rays of sunlight into a filthy and badly infected dark corner.  I am cheering for the photons.  Team bacteria isn’t as happy as I am.