[ExI] funny sign

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:20:28 UTC 2022

I am not allowed to share the evidence, but nearly all of their users
either lie about making that much, or admit that they don't but would like
to date someone who does.

Those who actually make that much have other means that, as always,
generally aren't advertised to the public on billboards.  Mass market ads
can backfire if they wind up with you spending a lot of resources turning
away unqualified applicants who really want in.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2022 at 1:57 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <