[ExI] AI

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:29:04 UTC 2022

Have we reached the point where people will watch TV shows with a cast only
of AIs?  Will AIs be allowed in the Actor's Guild? Will the actor be
...what?  The robot brain?  The programmers?  The writers?  These questions
may have already been considered.  Maybe they will be classified as cartoon
characters. Will people want smart clowns?  Or rats?  What we need is more
cartoon characters - give the olds ones a rest to get ready for a
comeback.

Boggling the mind - the roles of lawyers in all of this

bill w