[ExI] What time is it really?

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 00:36:18 UTC 2022

I sent in a problem query to a software support team today and as it
was Christmas Day, I was surprised to get an email reply a few minutes
later explaining the problem.  I thanked him for the quick reply, then
commented that I didn't expect anybody to be working on Christmas Day.
He replied quickly again and said, "We didn't work on Christmas Day
either, but here in New Zealand it is now Boxing Day".  !!!
I've got used to US folk being 5 to 8 hours behind UK time, but NZ
folk being into the next day ahead is a bit unsettling!
What was Einstein saying about Relativity again?

BillK