[ExI] way to go brits!

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 02:47:40 UTC 2022

On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 9:18 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <

> Spike-
>
> I am not anti-vax, but I am anti mRNA technology.   There are a lot more
> problems with these "vaccines" beyond the fact the risk analysis does not
> work out for young people.   Firstly, the nanoparticles carrying mRNA to
> produce a cytotoxic protein (the spike) do not stay localized to the
> injection site as promised, and rapidly spread throughout most tissues in
> the body (to varying degrees based on organ).
>
> The mRNA used for the spike protein was also modified to be stable longer,
> and is turning out to persist way longer than the typical 2-4 days that
> natural mRNA lasts in the body.   There is evidence that it persists at
> least 90 days, but may persist even longer (the study I saw stopped at 90
> days).

### I agree that the spike-based Covid mRNA vaccines are dangerous and
should have never been allowed on the market - but I am not sure if there
is a general problem with mRNA vaccines. It looks like the spike protein is
itself toxic and the mRNA vaccine causes your body to produce a huge amount
of it and in addition the protein is present systemically, rather than
mostly confined to the mucosa as in the natural infection. Making a huge
amount of a toxic protein in the body sounds like a bad idea and the
massive increase in cardiovascular mortality after the Pfizer vaccine seems
to confirm there is a problem.

However, this does not necessarily mean that mRNA vaccines are bad for you.
If you use mRNA to generate a non-toxic but highly antigenic target you
should be able to stimulate an immune response without causing unusual
toxicity. There are a bunch of mRNA vaccines in the works and so far I
haven't heard about a general problem with them. The new personalized
melanoma vaccine greatly reduces risk of recurrence or death - by 44%. The
vaccine is a marvel - it combines dozens of individually created
neo-antigens specifically tailored to a patient's tumor - and created
within about a week for each patient!

It's pretty amazing - and the difference from the Covid vaccine is that
Merck/Moderna published positive mortality results while Pfizer concealed
disastrous mortality results. Pfizer executives responsible for this fraud
should go to prison and Pfizer should be bankrupted by class-action
lawsuits and multi-billion dollar fines - but Moderna might be working
their way towards a Nobel prize here.
------------------------------------

> This means you have a bunch of cells producing spike protein in various
> tissues that can lead to things like myocarditis, but also autoimmune
> disorders, and other assorted maladies.
>
> More recently, there is some very troubling news coming out of Science
> mag, that repeated boosters (and even the initial series).   After initial
> vaccination, the expected IgG1/IgG3 immunoglobulins are produced which are
> typical of an immune reaction against an invader.    However, there is
> quickly a large shift (again exacerbated by boosters) from IgG1/IgG3 to
> IgG4 which is generally involved in building tolerance to allergens, and
> should not be happening with a vaccine.

### Yes, taking a booster is a really stupid idea. I am still so pissed off
for being tricked into taking the original vaccine two years ago.... At
least by now my CV mortality risk should no longer be increased, hopefully.
 ------------------------

> This behavior does not occur with Covid vaccines built on other tech like
> the JNJ one.   The exact impact is unknown but there is a signal here that
> mRNA vaccines may ultimately be telling the immune system to build a
> tolerance to spike protein.   If so, this is a huge problem, and would also
> explain the papers that have actually shown *negative *efficacy against
> Covid with repeated boosters.
>
> Here is the abstract from the Science paper:
> Class switch towards non-inflammatory, spike-specific IgG4 antibodies
> after repeated SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination
> SCIENCE IMMUNOLOGY
> First Release
> DOI: 10.1126/sciimmunol.ade2798
>
> *Abstract*
> RNA vaccines are efficient preventive measures to combat the SARS-CoV-2
> pandemic. High levels of neutralizing SARS-CoV-2-antibodies are an
> important component of vaccine-induced immunity. Shortly after the initial
> two mRNA vaccine doses, the IgG response mainly consists of the
> pro-inflammatory subclasses IgG1 and IgG3. Here, we report that several
> months after the second vaccination, SARS-CoV-2-specific antibodies were
> increasingly composed of non-inflammatory IgG4, which were further boosted
> by a third mRNA vaccination and/or SARS-CoV-2 variant breakthrough
> infections. IgG4 antibodies among all spike-specific IgG antibodies rose on
> average from 0.04% shortly after the second vaccination to 19.27% late
> after the third vaccination. This induction of IgG4 antibodies was not
> observed after homologous or heterologous SARS-CoV-2 vaccination with
> adenoviral vectors. Single-cell sequencing and flow cytometry revealed
> substantial frequencies of IgG4-switched B cells within the spike-binding
> memory B-cell population (median 14.4%; interquartile range (IQR)
> 6.7–18.1%) compared to the overall memory B-cell repertoire (median 1.3%;
> IQR 0.9–2.2%) after three immunizations. *Importantly, this class switch
> was associated with a reduced capacity of the spike-specific antibodies to
> mediate antibody-dependent cellular phagocytosis and complement deposition.
> Since Fc-mediated effector functions are critical for antiviral immunity,
> these findings may have consequences for the choice and timing of
> vaccination regimens using mRNA vaccines, including future booster
> immunizations against SARS-CoV-2.*
>
> https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/sciimmunol.ade2798
>
> Personally, based on reviewing a lot of troubling signals in aggregate, I
> would stay far away from mRNA technology.    There are too many unknowns
> that were not adequately tested for.

### The Pfizer vaccine was criminally mismanaged, yes. And yes, the new
vaccine technology must be well tested before wide introduction. I would
not take any mRNA vaccine unless I had no choice for now - but if I had
melanoma I would definitely sign up for it.

> I have a teenage daughter and have stuck to my guns on her not getting
> vaccinated (she's already had Covid along with everyone else in the house
> regardless of vaccination status in the adults).   This cost us an
> opportunity to send her to a well regarded private high school, but her
> health is more important.

### Yes, me too.

Rafal