[ExI] Can Samsung Watches do Blood Pressure in your country?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:13:05 UTC 2022

I HATE the FDA!! in the US.

As I diabetic they so screw up my life.  You can't believe how much trouble
and money I had to pay someone, in Germany, to get a good insulin pump that
can work with a DIY system, simply because the FDA makes it near impossible
to get them in the US.  And the FDA so hobbles big medical companies, and
they are soooo afraid of law suits, and they only care about profits,
totally screws up the lives of diabetes.

Now I want to get a Samsung smart watch that can help monitor my blood
pressure, but the fff'n FDA is saying no in the US
<https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/Blood-pressure-feature-ETA-Samsung/td-p/1946223>!
Damn them.

Anyway, is there anyone in a country (Britain?  Australia?)  who knows the
Samsung watch can do blood pleasure measurements?  If so, could you contact
me.  I'd pay good money (or Ether) for you to buy me one and ship it to me.

Thanks
Brent Allsop

P.S.  CC my personal brent.allsop at gmail.com, as I sometimes miss posts to
the ExI list.