[ExI] enough time has passed...

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 03:29:40 UTC 2022

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 7:05 PM Stathis Papaioannou via extropy-chat <

> On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 at 10:57, spike jones via extropy-chat <
>

>> No Stathis, we will cheerfully take whatever measures which might
>> possibly save us.  We will ignore what our government says however.  Two
>> very different things.  This has been amply demonstrated.  Note they are
>> not necessarily oppose, just different.
>>
> But you’re all gonna die if it is required that at least a certain
> proportion of the population take the measures, and this proportion is
> larger than those who would do it voluntarily.

### Can you give us just one specific example of a public health measure,
such that it must be taken by at least some specific fraction of the
population, or else we all die?

I have never heard of one so far, so I'd be very curious to know what it is
that you are talking about.

Rafal