[ExI] Fwd: New article: EM Field Theory of Consciousness

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:12:09 UTC 2022

I don't give a pyramid's dust about substrate etc.  But if two people say
something is red, they are having similar experiences.  That's the only way
we can arrive at general truths accepted by most people.  Are their brains
doing identical things? Surely not, but surely they are similar. (only in
the case of the red/green blind people will that not be true)

bill w

On Sat, Jun 18, 2022 at 11:07 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <