[ExI] Review - TED interview with Elon Musk re Twitter takeover

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun May 1 18:21:42 UTC 2022

...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat

>...Em, excuse me, it is Facebook that has 35,000 moderators. Their
moderation failed because of the billions of posts they had to moderate.
Twitter moderation failed because it just wasn't much bothered about doing
moderation. Free speech, you know.....

BillK

OK cool thx BillK, I am not a social media user so I am not up to speed on
these various companies.  ExI is my closest thing to social media.

Twitter made its appalling mistakes with few moderators.  Even with few
moderators, their appalling mistake was not under-moderating a false story,
it was in blocking a true story.

How the heck does Facebook afford 35k human moderators?

The New York Post claims Facebook hid their story too.