[ExI] Is Artificial Life Conscious?

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:53:42 UTC 2022

Exactly, I couldn't have set it better myself.
Those aren't reasons why redness isn't substrate dependent.
If you ask the system: "How do you do your sorting, one system must be able
to say "bubble sort" and the other must be able to say: "quick sort"
Just the same as if you asked: "What is redness like for you, one would say
your redness, the other would say your greenness."

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 4:51 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <