[ExI] eating what you need

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 20:30:45 UTC 2022

I read of a boy of about 9 whose mother was complaining to the doctor about
his nutrition.  He ate only French fries and peanut butter.  The doctor
examined him and said he was fine.  But I think this could not go on
indefinitely, as those foods don't contain all we need.  Probably it was
just a 'stage', as we used to say that would end with some other peculiar
fad of his.

Moderation in all things, as long as it allows for the occasional overdoing
of one's favorites.  I once ate a 2.5 pound roast and a pound of shrimp at
one setting.  And why not?   They weren't going to be as good later.  I was
much younger, of course.  50 years ago.  bill w

On Fri, May 13, 2022 at 1:31 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <