[ExI] personal medical record software

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:09:54 UTC 2022

I am glad it turned out to be a timely topic, though not the one I
started.  I easily get my records.  What I want is software at home where I
can enter data, appointments and so on  Maybe iPhone something or other
would work and coordinate with my Apple watch.  ??   bill w

On Mon, Nov 7, 2022 at 12:01 PM Mike Dougherty via extropy-chat <