[ExI] us

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Nov 10 21:33:33 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>...What puzzles me is how the climate apocalypse crowd think either of these things will cause the world to end.  We have pleeeeenty of real estate up here higher than the tides will reach, even if all the ice on the planet melted away, plenty of farm land, plenty of resources way above 200 ft ASL.  Why will losing Florida and a few percent of the land along the coastal areas cause the world to end?  Anyone?  spike

There will be a little bit of Florida left up there along the state line if all the ice melts.  There wouldn't be a lot of room for houses, so the remaining population would be tiny.  Can you imagine what that real estate would be worth?  Those few people still own a representative and two senators.

With foresight and prudent investment, just imagine the money to be made on that.  The mind boggles.