[ExI] flawed humans

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 00:46:36 UTC 2022

On Tue, Nov 29, 2022, 6:15 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> I think we agree that humans are innately flawed in many ways.
>
> How about other animals?  Are any of them flawed?  In their niche they
> seem perfectly adapted unless the niche changes a lot.   bill w

Innately flawed?  I'm optimally functionally for an alternate fitness
function,  thank you very much.  :)

So yes,  animals and bugs and bacteria are more or less the same kind of
optimized for environments that are either obsolete or not-yet relevant.