[ExI] elon on twitter

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Oct 28 16:59:07 UTC 2022

…> On Behalf Of Darin Sunley via extropy-chat

>…Even the full-on "bluecheck Bolsheviks" should be p*ssed at the previous management if they spent any significant advertising dollars chasing an echo chamber full of 'bot accounts.

>…[I just read that sentence back and realized how bizarrely cyberpunk-science-fiction yet completely predictable this above sentence would have seemed if you sent it back through time to this list in the mid-90s.]

{8^D

Thanks for that Darin.  So why not just have all the same blue-check Bolsheviks write software to do their job?  Let them know they can still moderate to their hearts’ content but they must write the software to do it rather than capricious human judgment, then make the software public.

Then, we can download their moderation software and use it for other platforms, such as this one.

I heard so many Twitter users say they were being shadow banned, well OK then, this should make it to where all that is visible, ja?  Let sunlight be the disinfectant.  That’s the libertarian way: nothing political there, ja?  Is it partisan to let everyone have their say?  I think not.