[ExI] go canes! was: i got friends in low places

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 20:46:53 UTC 2022

chimps - I need to do some research but here is what I read about chimps:
there are some tasks that they are better at than humans, and the
difference is that the chimps don't have a couple of biased ways of
thinking that humans do have.

Now think of this:  suppose  chimps keep evolving - they could wind up with
better minds than ours (unless we mess with our genes and get rid of the
ones that produce bias).  And since an adult chimp (not the juvenile ones
like Cheetah, for those of us who remember him) is stronger than three or
four men, they could take over.   Or maybe we could mess with their genes
too and prevent that.  Endless possibilities for messing with the genes of
all organisms we might like to change.  Limiting possible enemies:  you
could call it 'germ warfare'!  bill w

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 1:52 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <