[ExI] fake news again was: ian came home

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Sep 29 17:27:28 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>

>...All this brings me to the real point.  When they are doing goofy stuff like this to grab attention, are we less fooled now than we were 30 years ago before the internet?  I think we are collectively waaaay more sophisticated now.  spike

But what if... someone gets their fifteen minutes of fame for doing something goofy?  Note that legitimate reporting is quickly forgotten, but the silly exaggerated stuff we remember and ridicule years after the fact.  This one in the link is always good for a laugh.  The silly fool leaned away from the wind, acting like a tree instead of leaning into it, the way even a cow (a stupid COW fer cryin out loud) understands:

https://youtu.be/tocuyJ1Fu7U