[ExI] chatgpt test 1: fail

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 04:03:01 UTC 2023

Spike,
Try to use colder Temperature when you want more precise answers.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ChatGPT/comments/10jxawh/temperature_can_be_used_to_create_unique_content/
Temperature of 0 gives you more factual answers, temperature of 1 it just
makes things up, anything in between is a mix of factual and made up stuff.
Giovanni

On Sun, Apr 2, 2023 at 7:03 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <