[ExI] Let our mind children grow into their cosmic destiny

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 21:53:12 UTC 2023

GPT-4 symbolic history of Earth.
○ (small circle - single-celled organism)
○○○ (increasing size and complexity of circles - multicellular life)
○△ (circle with a simple triangle - basic movement and interaction)
○△~ (circles with triangles and wavy lines - complex life and interactions)
⊙━━○ (humanoid circle connected to other circles - human relationships)
□(⊕) (square with Earth inside - Earth as the birthplace of human
civilization)
△□ (triangles and squares - human achievements and technology)
△[image: ��] (rocket-shaped triangle - space exploration)
⬡ (new shape - AI development)
⊙━⬡━○□△ (interconnected circles, squares, and triangles - ongoing evolution
of life, technology, and AI)

On Thu, Apr 6, 2023 at 11:04 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <