[ExI] GPT-4 on its inability to solve the symbol grounding problem

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 22:59:41 UTC 2023

 human DNA is less than a gigabyte of information, which is surprisingly
simple, simpler even than modern video games which often are 60+ gigabytes
in size.

Now you are telling me that a video game is as complex as a person.  Can't
be.  The combination of genes is for practical purposes infinite.   bill w

On Thu, Apr 6, 2023 at 4:18 PM Gadersd via extropy-chat <