[ExI] Seastead Girl - the novel

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 17:25:38 UTC 2023

On Fri, 7 Apr 2023 at 18:08, Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

<snip>

> That said, something like this project's "continuous mode" would be needed to accomplish the task it claims to be built for.
> Do you have any examples?  Not just of it being used to create content that people can do outreach with, but of it itself actually doing the outreach.

Yea, that's just what the internet needs - more advertising!
Thousands of ChatGPTs running wild, pushing ads everywhere.
Claiming to be carefully selected ads, but it is automated, so might
as well just send ads to (almost) everyone.
Half the software I run is to block ads, stop tracking and block web
scripts poking at my browser for info.

It's a war zone out there!

BillK