[ExI] list intimidation

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Mon Apr 10 17:37:32 UTC 2023

On 10/04/2023 17:35, bill w wrote:

> Is this you? It's me.  I have had to moderate #3.  You?
>
> https://hackspirit.com/signs-you-have-a-straightforward-personality/
>
> bill w

I really don't get this.

What are you expected to do? lie all the time? Be a fake person?

Each point is saying 'this, this, this.. on the other hand that that
that'. So what are we meant to understand from this?

Strikes me as nonsense.

Don't be ashamed of who you are, and don't let some idiot journalist
make you start second-guessing yourself.

No 4 did make me laugh, though: "You fight your hard for your goals". :D :D

1: Does nobody ever proof-read any more?
2: I never fight my hard.

Ben