[ExI] list intimidation

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:50:10 UTC 2023

Known facts:  some acts of ours are catching, like yawns.  If you do
something and it results in someone else smiling at you, it can make you
happy too, even if you faked sincerity or sympathy.  You can do this by
yourself:  smile and laugh at just nothing.  Your brain will pour out good
chemicals.  Not fake.  bill w

On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 9:40 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <