[ExI] Why stop at glutamate?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 20:57:04 UTC 2023

On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 1:48 PM Brent Allsop via extropy-chat <

> Hi Giovani,
> I wish I could understand you, because it sounds like you are saying there
> are no such thing as color qualities.

As I understand it, he is saying there is no such thing as a separate,
distinct color quality that exists independently of everything else, and
that he understands this to be what you keep speculating the existence of.

> At least nobody here is throwing in quantum uncertainty... yet. ;)

How does the rest of the list know that these emails were not generated by
Boltzmann brains, that just quantumed into existence from nothing to form a
good-enough simulation of you or me? ;)