[ExI] Symbol Grounding

Giovanni Santostasi gsantostasi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 06:32:49 UTC 2023

While the brain works as a powerful processing system and receives millions
of nerve signals from the eyes, if the eyes are no longer able to
communicate with the brain, Troyk says that researchers can “intervene by
bypassing the eye and optic nerve and going directly to the area of the
brain called the visual cortex.”
https://scitechdaily.com/first-successful-implantation-of-revolutionary-artificial-vision-brain-implant/

Brent,
Where the glutamate or anything else "physical" that makes the "redness
quality" is mentioned here? These are people that really understand how the
visual system works and nobody talks of redness quality.

Giovanni