[ExI] ExI] Just Running ChatGPT Is Costing OpenAI a Staggering Sum Every Single Day

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:35:12 UTC 2023

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 7:39 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <

> Are people really stupid, or do marketers and journalists just think
> they are stupid? I will send up to £1000 to each person who can answer
> this question.

 Yes, people are really stupid.  Yes, marketers are counting on this
feature of the landscape.  I think journalists have discovered this
empirically based on signals like 'clicks' and 'views'.  I would ask you
when I'll receive payment, but I am not people so realize it was joke.  :P